Private Detectives are professionals who are legally authorized by the Ministry of the Interior of Spain and specialized in obtaining legally valid evidence. Hence, the private investigators are experts in Forensic Evidence, that is an independent discipline and yet concomitant with Probative Law, the purpose of which is to prove a certain fact.
In this sense, we conduct personal meetings with our clients in order to advise them, determine their needs, study the legal way to obtain the evidence they need, carry out the investigation and proceed to issue the corresponding report where the evidence is specified. This report has absolute legal validity and can be provided as evidence to the Courts of Justice and be ratified by a private detective.
Our services can be hired by individuals or entities as long as there is a legitimate reason for it.
Consequently, the services of NOVA DETECTIVES are required by individuals, companies,
NOVA DETECTIVES (GRUPO NOVA SOLUCIONES PROFESIONALES S.L.U.), the agency of private investigation registered in the National Private Security Registry under the number nº 10601 and leaded by the professional with the license nº 2398.
Since its legal transformation in October of 2019, and as a result of an evolution built up during 10 years of work and experience in private investigation, NOVA DETECTIVES has been able to adapt to the new needs of clients, developing new services adapted to the new times.
It is important to highlight that the team of NOVA DETECTIVES is highly qualified and experienced, always offering the maximum efficiency and degree of excellence in the development of investigations.
In this sense, the head of NOVA DETCTIVES has the following professional qualification:
- DIPLOMA OF PRIVATE DETECTIVE. Licensed by Ministry of the Interior under nº: 2398.
- GRADUATED IN CRIMINOLOGY. Universities of Salamanca and Valladolid.
- JUDICIAL EXPERT SPECIALIZED IN FIRE INVESTIGATION.
- JUDICIAL EXPERT IN RECONSTRUCTION OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS.
- UNIVERSITY EXPERT IN INVESTIGATION OF ECONOMIC CRIMES AND PREVENTION OF FINANCIAL RISK.
- SECURITY MANAGER. Enabled by the Ministry of the Interior.
- SECURITY DIRECTOR. Enabled by the Ministry of the Interior.
- UNIVERSITY SPECIALIST IN SECURITY.
- HIGHER TECHNICIAN IN ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE.
- MEMBER of the Professional Association of Private Detectives of Spain nº: 729
- MEMBER of the Official College of Private Detectives of Catalonia nº: 652
- HONORABLE MENTION granted by the General Directorate of the Civil Guard.
years of experience
professionals in the team
Private Investigators are subject to the Law of Private Security 05/2014 from 4th of April, and published in the Official State Gazette (BOE) on 5th April 2014, that includes the professional competences and the scope of work of Private Detectives. In this regard, the Law of Protection of Data and must maintain strict confidentiality on all the investigations carried out, as well as the data provided by the client.